Pages

Potty training girls Strategies

Thursday, July 18, 2013

potty training girls strategies
Mom-Tested Potty Training Tips:

"We picked a weekend that we could stay home for and let him run around the house in just a t-shirt all day. After an accident or two, he realized exactly what needs to go in the potty, and how to get it there. Then we worked on underwear and telling us when he needed to go. This was about 3 weeks ago, and he's been accident-free for 2 weeks now." --eniese

"I sat my son on the potty, sat my fat, pregnant self down on the floor in front of it, and sat there with him -- he leaned on me, and we both hugged each other and cried -- until he realized that it wasn't going to hurt and nothing bad was going to happen if he peed." --cdato20

"He gets a DumDum sucker when he goes. I'll let him pick it out and hold it (it seems to encourage him to go). I guess that it was the magical thing that worked for him." --lovin3

"Remind her every half hour to an hour. She is too involved in her play to stop what she is doing just to use the bathroom. She may not even realize she needs to go until it is too late." --cay8099

"I've cut her off from drinking after 7. She goes to bed about 8:30 so we make sure to go potty right after brushing her teeth. Then when I go to bed between 9:30 and 10:00 I wake her up to go to the potty again. She's made it the last 2 nights in a row now with dry underwear!" -- paigemikeymom

"Put Cheerios in the toilet and try to have him 'sink' the Cheerios. This has helped because it makes them want to use the potty." --jbryant

"We placed 5 squares on a piece of paper. In each square, we wrote the name of a person. It was Grandma, Daddy, the babysitter, Other Grandma, and Mommy. When she went for a new person, we placed a sticker in the square for whatever person she went for. Her reward was a pair of roller skates." --lena241

"I had books or toy computer for them to play with (on the potty) at the beginning of potty training, to help them sit on the potty longer." --4smiles

"My daughter loves Elmo so we bought her a movie called Elmo's Potty Time. She loves it and it teaches them how to use the potty and why they need to use the potty. It really helped." --jbryant

"Cloth training pants and/or underwear help kids clue in a bit more because they feel the wet...then they realize what it feels like to go pee...then they realize what feeling precedes that...then they figure out how to control it." --MommaC

"He is still too short to reach the potty, so a friend told me to put him on backwards and that helped!" --Justin'sMommy_08

"I introduced the potty chair at 18 months and from there just kept putting him on it every night before bath time. The first time he actually went in the potty I made a HUGE deal out of it. (We called grandparents and close friends to let them know he was about to be a big boy!)" --drmccleary

"trying to toilet training method proved highly recommended child. This is your investment for the good of your child. I can assure you there is no single best advice I can prove it unless you follow the advice on toilet training experts really experts. one of them tried methods of toilet training in 3 days. This fast and proven. thus wasting your stress and headache today." Lois Kleint.

Check Potty Train in Three Days Program

Related Articles :
When to get started Potty training girls!
Potty Training Girls 10 Real Tips From Mom
Potty Training Girls in 3 Days Fast Video
Potty Training Girls Success Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

how to potty train a girlHi I margareth. cases of toilet training children is very stressful and makes me angry. My daughter is 3 years old and acting very naughty, pee on the couch, at the dinner table, in the living room, in the bedroom. This makes me really angry.

I came to google to solve my problem. I found the potty training program for 3 days faster than dr, Lois Kleint. The first I do not care! but after week I am keen to follow the method suggested. I try step by step for 3 days or less I managed to beat my child behavior.

Thanks dr.Lois. whoever you follow him and assured method will be successful toilet training your child for 3 days or less. Potty Train in Three Days

Recommend Potty Seat


This is one of the potty training seat for baby girls that fits best with a pleasant musical tones your child. Learn More