Make Potty training fun
Read potty training books with your child
Books featuring your tot's favorite characters will keep her engaged while mastering the art of potty training. Pick up books like :
- First Look and Find: Elmo's Potty Book
- Dora's Potty Book By Melissa Torres
- Berenstain Baby Bears My Potty and I By Stan Berenstain
Potty training books with sounds make mastering this new skill less mysterious and a bit more fun, such as :
- Elmo's Potty Time Play-a-Song Book
- It's Potty Time Girls (Time to Series) By Smartkids Media Studios
- Flush The Potty By Ken Wilson-Max
Not all tots potty train their bowels at the same time as their urine, so look for books that address the topic of number two, such as :
- Everyone Poops By Taro Gomi
- Where's the Poop? By Julie Markes
- It Hurts When I Poop!: A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use the Potty By Howard J. Bennett
Opt for gender-specific potty training booksWhen it comes to going number two, both boys and girls may sport the same technique, but to help your potty training kiddo really grasp the concept of how to go number one, opt for books especially geared toward your boy or girl, such as :
- The Potty Book: For Boys By Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- Once Upon a Potty -- Girl By Alona Frankel
- My Big Boy Potty By Joanna Cole
Study books for parents on potty training trainingBefore you can help your child grasp the concept of potty training, it's important to learn the best way to help them, so check out books like :
- The Magic Bowl Parent's Guide: Potty Training Made Easy by Dr. Baruch Kushnir, a child psychologist and potty training expert, featuring different motivating rewards and treats to give your potty training child.
- SuperBaby: 12 Ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years by Dr. Jenn Berman, a marriage, family and child therapist, offering guidelines and tips to help you raise a happy and healthy toddler, including potty training strategies.
- Toilet Training in Less Than a Day by Nathan Azrin offers tips and techniques to have your child potty trained in less than four hours for the average kid.
- Potty Train in Three Days ( Recommend ) By Lois Kleint Expert guide potty training for girls and your boys. you can learn about tips to know simple how to potty training your child in 3 days or less.
Let your child watch potty training videos
Using narration, songs, stories and kids your youngsters can identify with, potty training videos can help tykes grasp the concept of how it's done with videos such as :
- Potty Power - For Boys & Girls
- Go Potty Go!: Potty Training For Tiny Toddlers
- Potty Train in Three Days
You May Like Also :
Best Age For Potty Training
Potty Training Girls - How to get the job done
Potty Training Girls in 3 Days Fast Video
Potty training girls Strategies