My essential items for potty training :
- Potty chair (BABYBJORN Potty Chair): This one is on the pricier side, but I had the best luck with it. I now have a few and my younger kids sit on them during bath-time!
- Toilet seat adapter (BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer) – I like the shape of this Bjorn adapter and my kids found it comfortable from age 3 to 8 years old.
- Toilet step stool (BABYBJORN Safe Step) — you can use any wood stool, or get this sturdy waterproof one for your bathroom.
- Pull-Ups (Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Girls) — These are my 3-year-old girl’s favorite Dora pull-ups! My boys loved Diego and Cars!
- Potty books: “Big Girls Use the Potty!“ and “Big Boys Use the Potty!” are my favorites.
- Big kid underwear! I love these Gerber 4-pack in girl and boy patterns). I like the quality of the cotton and they last! You can find snazzier patters, but these will last — trust me.
What are you favorite items when it comes to potty training? Comment below and share your potty training stories and tips with other moms!