Potty Training Girls Easy Practical Method
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
2. Potty training girls Increase the amount of fluid and fiber in their daily diet. Water plays an import role in helping your child staying healthy and helping to digest easily. Give lots of water and encourage with praise when they drink. Fiber enriched food for kids include; Barley, Navy Beans, Baked Beans, Split Peas, Oat Bran, Raspberries, Green Peas, Prunes, Spinach, Broccoli, Raisins, Mixed Vegetables, Strawberries, Carrots, Potatoes, Corn, Rice, Apples, Oranges.
3. Potty training girls Read children's story books about potty training to your child. There are lots of books available for you get online on potty training. Reading and imagination helps the child to relate to the interesting characters and behaviors within the story and helps them follow accordingly. Offer lots of praise when your child does make some progress.
4. Potty training girl# It is not an easy practice but this will help you see results amazingly when you really put in the effort to make your child proud of their achievement. Avoid physical punishment for not using the potty. Stop all reminders about using the toilet. Replace the reminders with the potty training stories you’ve read to your child. This helps as their mind recalls the story and how will keep it in mind when its time
5. Potty training girls Throw away diapers and pull-ups and switching to underwear as soon as you can. Do this as soon as you as possible as this will make the whole process faster. Help them avoid depending on the diapers to ease themselves. A change to underwear will give make them feel grown. Help your child get comfortable with their own potty chair.
6. Potty training girls Let your child spend time with the potty. Give them toys to play with while just sitting on the potty with the diapers on so they get comfortable with it before using. Limit foods that constipate such as rice, bananas, applesauce, cheese and citrus juice. First thing in the morning, take your child to the potty and 30 minutes after a full meal. Read books, tell a story, sing a song or just chat, it helps them to relax. Tell your child to take a few deep breaths while you talk or sing and have them close their eyes. Play relaxing music during potty sits.
7. And do not stress yourself if they don't do well as everything takes time. Try proven products such as Potty Please which is the easiest and most effective potty training methods. watch this and learn how this method proven and guaranteed in 3 days.
Related Articles :
Potty Training Girls 6 Tips
Potty Training Girls Age 3 Years
7 steps techniques To Potty Training Girls
Potty Training Girls 13 Tips Before start